Cockle Creek, Tasmania

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy, busy!

Busy, busy! That is how I feel all the time at the moment.

This week the painters finished off the inside painting. Thanks Dad and Sue.

I have been preparing for a garage sale this weekend. I have painted some signs which I will put up tomorrow. I hope the rain stays away. Tomorrows main jobs are pricing everything, final set up and clean of a few kitchen items that have been stored for a long time and get the cash float. Also this weekend we are going out for dinner to another church families place for our church run Hospitality Night. Good friends are coming over for lunch on Sunday after church to celebrate some birthdays and general catch up. I am leading creche at church in the morning and I am sure I will have another large pile of washing to get through.

The good news this week is that I received our official letter exempting Maddi from attendance at school during our travels. Now I need to arrange with her teacher the appropriate work. Hopefully I will be able to use the majority of what I prepared for the home schooling application. We believe this solution has actually turned out to be the best for us as Maddi will continue to be apart of her class, rather then no longer at the school and we can keep a lot more contact.

I am in the process of completing all the paperwork necessary to enrol Ella in Kindergarten next year. Hopefully I will have the first step completed tomorrow. Then the next job is to give Ella's preschool notice of her leaving. I think her last day will be the 31st May. This is the day before we leave. I think I will need Maddi and Ella at their normal activities so I can get any last minute things done.

Phil has been working exceptionally hard with many late nights. I have done nearly every night bedtime routine solo for the last 3 weeks. I am so looking forward to getting on the road and spending more time with my husband and having two of us for things like bedtime.

Until next time...
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment