Cockle Creek, Tasmania

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well it is really happening.

The house is almost packed up.

The caravan is being moved tomorrow morning around the corner to my mums place where we will stay till our departure date.

The tenants are meeting us at the house on Saturday morning to hand over keys and any helpful house instructions.

What is the best bit. I have come down with a terrible head cold and feel absolutely terrible. All I want to do is curl up into a little ball and go to bed right now but instead I have to finish the packing and sorting.

I have created this mountain of stuff that is to go into the caravan in the middle of our empty lounge room. I can see that I have way to many things but the elimination process is so, so hard.

I hope it is nearly time to pop some more pills for head cold relief.

Till next time...
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment